• She provides 2e consultation for parents, educators, and specialists.
• She is a co-instructor of course CDL 513/613, Complexities of 2e, at Bridges Graduate School.
• She has worked for 35+ years as a board certified educational therapist.
• She provides supervision and mentoring for educational therapists in training.
• She has over 20 years experience consulting at Bridges Academy and Bridges Academy Online.
• She was the coordinator for the Master's and Post-master's Certificate Programs in Educational Therapy at in the Michael D. Eisner College of Education at California State University at Northridge (CSUN) where she was an adjunct instructor and supervisor (2004 - 2021).
• She held several board positions including President of the Association of Educational Therapists (AET) (2010 - 2012).
•She was honored as a Fellow by AET for her exceptional work performed on behalf of the profession of educational therapy.
Dann is a contributing writer to the 2e News (2021), Variations 2e (2020), Clinical Practice of Educational Therapy: Functioning with Diversity (Ficksman & Adelizzi, 2018), and the 2e Newsletter, (2008).
Dann provides engaging presentations for parents, educators, and licensed practitioners who work with the 2e population at in-service meetings, parent education workshops, national conferences, regional workshops, and webinars.